Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dreamy Dresses!


I am in Love with these gorgeous Pillowcase dresses that Melissa Lester and her Granny had put together... they make little girls look like angels and are simple to make! Her instructions are clear and conscise and easy to follow... even for someone with my sewing skills! I have already sewed a dress this week, although I didn't make it wide enough so it does not have as much volume as these. It has turn out to be more of a sundress than her beautiful flowing dresses...
I am however bent on making another one this weekend that I would love to turn out full and flowing like her girls' dresses ....
Have a little trip around Melissa's blog - A Little Loveliness, it really is choc-full of lovely ideas, recipes and some other inspirations. It is indeed a privilege to read her letters to her family whom she clearly holds very dear... we can all take a leaf out of her book...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I'm so appreciative of your encouragement, and I'm so glad you took a moment to let me know about your post. I love blogging and am continually amazed how it brings us creative types together from all over the world! I hope you will love it too!

    ReplyDelete