Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Vintage Sunday....

I have been struggling for 2 days to upload this post, and for some reason Blogger does not want to upload any images.
Frustrating? YES!
Will it stop me from trying again? NO! So here goes:


Yippeee, now I can tell my story:
We had a Sunday Market at our town's Windmill Organice Produce Store recently. There were a variety of beautiful treasures for sale.
I bought the two books above for Jessica. The first one was in honour of our trip to Zanzibar, where she was infatuated with the Hermit Crabs and thus the book "A Home for Hermit the Crab" was perfect.


The beautifully illustrated pop-up book "Uncle Peasly and the Pea Pod Kids" (circa 1986), was just too good to be true and had to come home with us!




Can you tell how much she loves this book?

I bought this "Midwinter" set of vintage China at a steal! A beautiful Trio to add to my collection of Antique Cups and Saucers.
A Wonderful day spent at the Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment