Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grateful for this day..

Yes, I am.
I have been under the weather since our holiday, perhaps it's been post-holiday blues, or maybe it's real, because, you see it can not really be defined.
The doctor's don't know, they are calling it Hypotension, or perhaps it is my Thyroid that is at the bottom of the bottom end of how it should function, but still no answer.
Perhaps it is anxiety, and to tell you the truth, I am inclined to agree with the latter. As always, I hope it will get better sooner rather than later and be forgotten for another year or so, until it rears it's ugly head again.
One thing is certain, if it wasn't for this wonderful man that is part of my life, this road would have been a lot bumpier. He gets me ..... and for that I am forever grateful!

P.S. I am going to try and be a bit more present here.


No comments:

Post a Comment