Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Wednesday Edition is back

 
So the Wednesday Edition is back, and since I have started picking myself up again, I found this pot carried just the right message! It was made by lorikoop on Etsy, and it comes with the following explanation:
"UPWoRDs are words or phrases that encourage and inspire. Their messages reminds of the possibilities. Let their energy refresh your thinking and lighten your step."
Isn't that FaNTaSTiC?
Ok, so here is THE LIST for this week:
  • Check out this designer Dad, with lots of practical ideas you can do with the kiddos at home.
  • See some beautiful embroidery on Geninne's Art Blog - Also who could resist a dog called Turbo (especially when you used to have a Siamese cat called Jet)
  • This is what I want to get my girl for her birthday, as she is always taking things apart and putting them back together again. 

So, no new clothes today, but I am looking... I am thinking stuff for winter..... will keep you updated!
 
P.S. If anybody knows of some easy knitting projects, I have just started to knit again, and knitting only scarves, is getting a bit boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment