Friday, January 7, 2011

20.....e.l.e.v.e.n....

.....breathe in..... breathe out...


2010... turned into a monster year....

If anyone out there still pops in here from time to time... I'm still here...

I've had to deal with things that where way too big for me in 2010.. the end of a 10 year relationship.. a marriage that lasted 5 years.. I've had a difficult time keeping it together...

but now...

I feel better ... lighter... I'm starting to re-focus now... to gather myself...

and...

2011 will have to be better.. friendlier... less sad...

I've stopped sewing, baking, cooking, crafting... but I'll get back there... I still have a list of things I'd like to do and make.. the scope and the landscape has just changed...

But, i'll be back here.. posting ... on life and whatever else I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment