Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Patient Parenting

Since the end of 2011 my load at work has steadily increased.. and as this load increases, so my patience decreases. I have never been very good at handling heaps of stress, and it seems I haven't been getting any better at it the last 10 years or so.

But, I want changes.. to be more aware.. more available.. to live in the moment.
I want to be more patient, a better listener, calmer, less irritable!

I found a wonderful website... a type of life coaching site.. I like it..
.. this week I'm trying to be a more Patient Parent.. you can read about it here.. you might also need it. It's practical and I'm going to try it out.

We are halfway there and the weekend is around the corner....
Hope the rest of your week is Filled with Precious moments with your loved ones
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment