Monday, November 16, 2009

Some sewing to share...


As part of the previous post (that I lost when trying to save), I wanted to share all the other bits of sewing I have done in the last while..
I made this sunny, green and yellow dress from this Butterick pattern:


I love the bright yellow, and it is such a light dress for the summer!

Then I also made my Sweet Little Girl a Pillowcase dress, using this tutorial from A Little Loveliness. Except, I did not read all the instructions, and in my haste to get it done, I did not cut the fabric wide enough, and so it lacks that beautiful fullness, that makes Melissa's dresses so gorgeous.


I used a pretty print, and it turned out a fresh sun dress...
(Can you tell it is Summer in South Africa?)


I have a few other things that I would like to share, but have to take some more pictures first....
To all of you on the other side of the world whom are just awaking to this day, I hope your Monday is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment