Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Loveliness on Wednesday

So what is it that I love this Wednesday ?
  • Bread that looks so delicious that I want to bake it!
  • A blog I love. Such clean and fresh design ideas with just the right mix of edgy and cool
  • I adore this dress
  • Nooooo, it’s not just the dress, I adore everything in her shop
  • We are going on a trip in a fortnight, and will spend some time here. Yay! I can’t wait!
  • This post made me think long and hard about the messages we send to our kids.
  • Have a look at the awesome creativeness of this lady… I love what she does with secondhand linens.

    and a BIG HUGE Congratulations to two of my FAVOURITE PEOPLE in the whole wide world!
    I hope the journey that you started on yesterday will be blessed in every way!
    We love you... XXX

     

    1 comment:

    1. Thanks for stopping by and it looks like you got your 3 columns up and running. I am glad that worked for you.

      ReplyDelete